The SpyGlass Group, LLC is currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to join its growing IPM (Implementation Project Management) Department.
The Administrative Assistant will assist the IPM team by performing various administrative support tasks associated with client engagements. This will include implementing client recommendations, assisting with communication among SpyGlass’ clients and their vendors, and other general administrative responsibilities related to all client engagements. This individual will work closely with SpyGlass’ Vice President of Implementation and will be an integral administrative part of the IPM team.
The ideal candidate possesses the following characteristics:
- A desire to work in a professional office environment
- The ability to work and think independently
- Extremely diligent and organized in their work
- Polished communications skills (as there will be phone interaction with both clients and telecommunications service providers)
- Experience in basic office skills including: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).